We currently accept online payments for school meals via our provider Schoolcomms. Parents & carers can also pay online for trips & clubs. Help us save money by going to the App store today and downloading ‘School Gateway’. Follow the link to activate your online account: School Gateway Help or for iPhone & android mobile phone users, download the app.
Please ensure that you use the priority mobile number/email address you have registered with the school when logging on as a new user for the first time.
Please speak to the staff in the school office if you have any queries. Thank you.
How to activate your account
- Download the Android or iPhone app.
- Press ‘Sign Up’ then enter the email and mobile number your school has on record. If you’re not sure if they have the right details, it’s best to check and update first.
- Press ‘Send PIN’. You will receive a text message with your unique PIN.
- You’re now ready to log in and start using School Gateway.
- If you don’t have a smartphone or prefer to use a computer, you can set up your account using the web version of School Gateway.
- See a video guide here
How to log in
- Once you have your PIN, go ahead and launch the School Gateway app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Enter the email you have registered with your school and the PIN you received. If you didn’t get a PIN, it is likely because your school doesn’t have the right contact info. Get in touch with them to check.
- If both the email and PIN are entered correctly, hit ‘Login’ and you’re ready to start engaging with your school.
- You can also access School Gateway on the web