FOM Lottery

FoM Lottery

Fancy a flutter? It’s just £2 a month for the chance to win a cash prize in our monthly draw, and help to raise funds for the school.

The more tickets we sell, the bigger the prize fund and the greater the benefit to the school. The lottery is open to anyone over 16, so please tell your family and friends.

How do I take part?

Parents with children enrolled at the school will be invited to sign up for the lottery at the start of each school year. If you have missed the start date and would like to sign up for the remaining lottery draws, please contact us at

How does it work?

  • Lottery tickets will be sent out once all payments are received. Payments are made up-front for all remaining draws in the school year.
  • Tickets are sent by email before the first draw. Each ticket has a unique number which will be entered into all remaining draws. You are welcome to buy more than one ticket for a better chance of winning!
  • Draws will be held electronically on the last Thursday of each month. There are 11 draws each year (there is no draw in August).
  • Numbers will be generated using the Random Integer Generator on (or its certified mobile app) to ensure they are selected at random. Time-stamped results of each draw are available on request.
  • 25% of the proceeds will be paid out in prizes. The remaining 75% will go to the school to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.
  • Winners will be notified by email.
  • The winning numbers will be posted in the school newsletter and on the FoM Facebook group page. A history of lottery draw results will also be available on the school website.
  • Prizes can be collected from the school office, or you can opt to have a cheque posted to your home address.

Anything else I should know?

The lottery is run as a small society lottery under the Gambling Act 2005, and we are registered with the local licensing authority.

We need to apply some restrictions to comply with the regulations:

  • Every ticket in the lottery must cost the same
  • The ticket fee must be paid before the draw
  • All participants must be over 16

Please also note the following points:

  • In case of any dispute, the decision of the FoM Committee is final
  • If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into FoM funds after six months

When you join the lottery, you will need to confirm that you have read and agree to the Lottery Rules. The Rules will be included on the signup form.

Lottery draw dates & results

Date Winning number Prize
26th May 2016 (future draw)  
30th June 2016 (future draw)  
28th July 2016 (future draw)